2012年5月31日木曜日

Japan Today.com

Today, I read an interesting article. It is abou a news of awol penguin. A Humbold penguin was captured on Edo river. It was escaped from Tokyo aquarium for 82 days. But it wad difficult to capture not to startle it and took times. Though it was captured finally and it did not have any injury. The news surprised to me because I had not ever heard like that news and it did not captured for a long time. When I know the news on TV, it did not captured yet so I worried about it. I think the it is very rare but the aquarium should be care more and manage their animals not to escapes. In this case, the penguin did not have any injury but if it had injury or die it is very big problems. But when it is showed, I want to visit the aquarium and see it.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿