2012年6月7日木曜日

Multitasking

I am university student now and I have many home works but I still hate managing any tasks. When I have many tasks at the same times, I always try to finish one things in turns. About reserch or psentention, I start just reserch a lot few weeks ago and gather it finally. But about tests, I need to prepare answers or need to remember a lot. So I start few day before and most of the day before and the mornings. But sometimes I could not get it all completely so I want to find how can I get great grade effectively. And also I will try hard to finish it before the day or the few day before. But I always could not finish so I need to sit up late to finish. And also all classes impose student any tasks at the same times. And it is so hard to concentrate on one things. So I think teacher should think the day of due.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿