2012年5月17日木曜日

Being Billingul -What Does It Mean?

I study Fnglish for a long time but I think I should study more and my skills can be improved. I can improve my English skills to do my home works. Though I think I can improve the skills outside of school too. I am commuting business English class on Saturday and I learn many words and listening. So I can improve these skills with the class. But sometimes it is difficult to continue so I often try to study English with fun. For examples, listen or sing English songs, watch movies in English, chat with friends in English and so on. These are very fun for me and I can enjoy studying English. I like these things and I am trying to do them from when I was grade 10. Then my English teacher told me my English pronunciation became better and speaking became more naturally. So I think I can improve my English skills at home with fun. So I want to continue studying English at school, at my English class and home to improve English skills and want to be like native speakers.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿